All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   SK   NL   HU   FI   LA   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   ES   IS   RU   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Английско-български речник

BETA Online Dictionary English-Bulgarian: Enter keyword here!
  АБВГ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Bulgarisch-Englisch
 Търся опитен преводач с богат опит в преводи на... »
« translation needed please help!    

English-Bulgarian Translation of
Fell in love with

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Fell in love with a bulgarian woman  
by agenor, 2013-02-24, 18:55  like dislike  Spam?  189.134.3....
Hello everybody. I feel in love in Mexico with a bulgarian woman. She barely speaks English and I told her that she could write me in bulgarian and that I will find and online translation. But the translators I found didn't make a great job so I am asking for your help here. She says she is open her heart and she wants me to understand everything, even if I don't like it. Wish you can help me. Thank you.

Любов моя,nиша това на родния
си еик защото само така мога да
изразя чувствата и мислите си
най добре.Това ,което се случи
в Мексико ,обърна нова страница в живота ми!Вероятно ще споделя не най красивата страна на моята същност-с две думи бях се nреварнала в скъпа стока!Трябваше отново да усетя "пърхането на пеперуди" в стомаха за да разбера ,че материалното е важно ,но не може да замести сплетените ръце ,общуването ,удоволствието да заспиваш и се събуждаш с мисълта за някой!Може това да една илюзия ,но тя е моята илюзия и сам безкрайно щастлива ,че прекасна циничното ми ежедневие!Страшно шми липсваш!...и определено искам да правя секс с теб!Веселина
Chat:    
by Suzan_gafar, 2013-05-28, 21:17  like dislike  Spam?  2.125.208....
i can translate this for you ans it won't take more than 15 min. but i see you posted this a couple of months ago so do you still need a translation. Here is my email "suzyyy_virgo4;hotmail.com" if any one needs small translations from english to bulgerian or bulgerian to emglish feel free to email me :).
Answer:
Translation  #748036
by Lesnicheev (UN), 2014-03-11, 22:11  like dislike  Spam?  
My love , I'm writing you this in my native language , so i can express my feelings and thoughts in the best way possible. What happened in Mexico started a new page in my life.
I'll now share the not so beautiful side of my life - i was an "expensive commodity"! (can't  really say what she means there , maybe that she was interested in man with a lot of money) I needed to feel the "butterflies in my stomach" once again,
and to realize that material things are important , but not more important that putting your arms around someone , communicating or the pleasure to wake up and go to sleep with your loved one in your head. It may be just an illusion , but it's my illusion and I'm so happy that this illusion broke my monotonous lifestyle. I miss you so much!...and i definitely wan't to have sex with you!
Veselina

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
English-Bulgarian online dictionary (Английско-български речник) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement